I'm participating in my first Linky Party! Janis at Grade Three is the Place for Me is hosting a "Newbie Blogger" Blog Hop, so I felt it appropriate to link up.
Here are the rules:
Answer the following questions:
1. what state you are in
2. your current teaching position
3. your teaching experience
4. when you started blogging
5. share a blogging tip / blogging resource
1. I live in the beautiful state of South Carolina.
2. I teach first grade, and I love it! Watching my students grow (in every way) throughout the year is so fulfilling.
3. I have been teaching for five years. I spent one year in fourth grade and four years in first.
4. I started blogging last Tuesday... Yes, less than a week ago. So I think I fit into the theme of this blog hop very well.
5. My "newbie" status leaves me high and dry on "blogging tips," but I have found a million blogs I love to visit. How did I find them? Pintrest, of course. My go-to favorite blog is Clutter-free Classroom. She's straightforward with her writing, takes pictures (I'm visual), and posts EVERY day! I aspire for my classroom to be as organized and welcoming as hers.
Okay! Now let's see if I can link this post up! (Newbie's last words)